Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why I love Isaiah...



Ahhh, Isaiah...the oldest boy. This is a peaceful, patient, special young man. (He is 10 after all, I'd better say young man...lol) When he was born he slept through the night at 3 days old! Isaiah is the kind of kid that everyone wants to be friends with. He is a leader and level headed. He is kind and worries about other's feelings. I love that even though it might not be cool to snuggle and hug your mom anymore...he is always checking to make sure that I am okay. That I don't work too hard, that I am taken care of. It's his nature to try and settle conflict, wonder where he gets that from? lol

Isaiah strives to put his best foot forward in everything he does. He is creative and artistic as well as athletic. When Isaiah smiles at you it just warms your heart.

If you know Isaiah...you know a boy full of devotion, love and thoughtfulness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah,the thinker and so handsome too! Always trying to keep peace. This boy warms my heart,love him!