Thursday, September 28, 2006

What I love about Jordyn...



Jordyn came when I was very young...when I didn't know much about being a parent and did my best to do right by her and watching her now truly amazes me. This young lady is so sweet and kind. She is often the friend that everyone tells their problems too and if she could help them all she would. Jordyn is very intelligent. How many people get an A+ in a Advanced Placement course?? She has goals and is driven. Jordyn is a responsible young lady who has earned the trust and respect of her parents.

Jordyn loves musicals and anything to do with Disney. We love to sing show tunes together and I swear she is a throwback to the 80s...even though she didn't exist then...lol!

If you know Jordyn, then you know a young woman who is intelligent, conscientious and a dreamer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jorgie,Jorgie..the apple of her papa's eyes. You were so loved right from the start. She is so kind,so thoughtful,so caring, so beautiful inside and out.And who cares if she's already smarter than her Baba! She is truely a grandparents pride and joy!