Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Such a good laugh...

I laughed so hard last night. My youngest son brought home a book he had made in school called, If I was Boss at My House. Each day of the week had a page that started, If I were the boss on Sunday...Monday, etc. and then the kids filled in the rest. Every single day had something to do with something he got to do and his brothers didn't. He got to stay home while his brothers went to church, he got to have ice cream for dinner and his brothers didn't...lol...he got to go to the waterpark and his brothers stayed home....he got to go to the waterpark and his brothers didn't. Ya think that's a little brother tired of being bossed around by them!! Our oldest was like, Hey! How come everything has to do with us? So then we had a little talk about how maybe they boss him a little too much!! It was hilarious!

No comments: