Monday, April 2, 2007

A Cute Meme

Found this on another blog. Finish the sentence with the FIRST thing that pops in your mind.


I AM: really enjoying this day off. It's 1:15 and I'm still in my jammies. Ah---lovely!

I WANT: to take a nap before the kids get home. After this, I'm gonna try to make that happen.

I WISH: that I understood why people lie and gossip so much. It sucks.

I HATE: still having this darn cold. Sinus issues and I don't mix.

I HEAR: the kids from the Lutheran School across the street out on recess. Wow-they are loud..lol.

I WONDER: what my family is going to do for Thanksgiving and Easter with my Grandma's house being gone by then?

I REGRET: the times that I missed out on helping someone because I was too busy with my own issues or agenda to notice.

I AM NOT: going to freak out about gross things I may eat in the Phillippines

I DANCE: for fun with the kids when we are cleaning.

I SING: all of the time!

I CRY: at TV, movies, commercials, stories, songs, life...I love to cry.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: chipper. I get crabby too darn it all!!

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: not much other than dinner and scrapbooks.

I WRITE: as a release.

I CONFUSE: the make and model of a car. I never know which is which...lol

I NEED: to get more sleep at night.

I SHOULD: make sure that I spend time with God everyday...not just in prayer and bible study...but just setting time aside out of my day to hear Him.

I START: a lot of projects.

I FINISH: about half of what I start!

Thought it was a fun one...haven't seen that one yet. Now off to that nap....

2 comments:

Beth said...

I like it. I will try it. But first, I am going to get Dom's picture on my blog if it takes all day.
Aren't you feeling better yet?
Go outside and take a walk in the beautiful sunshine. It feels great.
Have a good day.

Amy said...

Thanks Mindy...I just did it you can go check mine out at my blog.

Beth if you can't figure it out I can show you...I also just figured out how to put the YouTube videos on which are fun.

I feel so blog savy...he he.