Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
This is still my favorite crayon...cornflower!!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest)
How likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Wow. Well, I would really need to feel that it was a call from God before I would move either to a new job or a new place. There are already stirrings in my heart that my position will switch and move back to social ministry. Now how and when I have no idea. As for moving to a new place--I can't imagine leaving my extended family, my home, how would we take Jordyn away from her dad...so much to think about...all I can say is that it would be likely only if I had to in order to be obedient.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
48

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I've only re-gifted at White Elephant parties. Not so much that I think it's a "bad" thing...I've just had wonderful gifts that I've always really wanted or could use or needed!
Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
We need toilet paper. What else is new?

No comments: