Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's Thursday already???? My Alphabet 13s!!

Oh my goodness...this week has flown by. With the usual scheduling mishaps and incredibly crazy week...I definately need some quiet time. I might try to dodge out of work a little early tomorrow. Now that they got me this laptop I can work from home---so I may save some stuff to work on Sunday night in exchange for heading out early tomorrow. We have to be at the rehearsal at 5:15.

Thursday Thirteen
My 13 Favorite Things that Begin with "A"
1. Amelia (my Grandma!!)
2. Alvin Ailey choreography
3. Apples
4. Angels
5. Autumn
6. Affection
7. Art
8. Acting
9. Anecdotes...especially when teaching--it spells everything out so well.
10. Appetizers
11. Akeelah and the Bee
12. Animal Crackers
13. Amy Anderson
Next week I'll go with "B"
Before I head off to bed.......I wanted to share this picture from Kids Kamp 2 years ago. I love this picture of Elijah and Israel. On those days when they are irritable with each other, purposely pushing each other's buttons, getting in little jabs and kicks...I love to look at this picture. It reminds me of the brotherly love they have for each other and the joy they take in life!

I probably won't get a post in before Sunday...but hopefully I can give a play by play on Sunday evening.

Nite!

No comments: