Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Seven

This is another fun weekly meme that I might start doing. You can visit this site to get the questions each week.

Anyway this week the question is:
Name seven of the very first things you notice about a person -- male or female -- when you meet them for the first time.

1. Smile
2. Body Language (helps me gage how close to stand, whether to shake hands/hug, etc.)
3. Eyes
4. Sound of voice
5. Hairstyle
6. Any body markings-tattoos, piercings
7. Shoes (I'm a shoe girl--what can I say!!..lol)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hola Mi Amiga~
I missed you at the game yesterday. We didn't have a very productive weekend, but the kids played good. Tough bracket, first time playing 11v11 and 6 new players from a different team.
Thanks for the new idea on Sunday's Seven. I too will do it! Have a great week and I'll see you saturday at the game, hopefully!