Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Lemonade Cleanse

Well, today is the day to do my 13 favorite things that begin with the letter "B" (in no particular order)

1. Bible (it certainly has changed my life!)
2. Beth (my sweet buddy)
3. Backrubs
4. Bubble baths
5. Berries (all kinds--I LOVE them)
6. Bread
7. Boys (hubba hubba...lol)
8. Balloons
9. Birthdays
10.Butterflies
11.Burritos
12.Booty dancing...lol (I know, I know...I'm too old, but it's still fun!)
13.Bananas

So let me tell you about this lemonade cleanse I am doing. My aunt's friend was telling me about it a couple of weeks ago and after reading up on it online, I decided to try it. I started Monday. Well, Monday I really just fasted because I hadn't bought the things I needed to for the cleanse. It's this lemon drink concoction and no food for 10 days. I may do it longer, now that I am actually starting to feel good. Tuesday night was the worst! Oh my goodness, I know I was detoxing off of caffeine...but I was literally physically ill all evening. By Wed. am, I felt a million times better. Then on Wed. I did eat lunch because leadership at Elmbrook took all of the AAs out to lunch and I really didn't want to miss it. That's why I might add a day or two on. This cleanse is going to detoxify my system and I may lose weight in the process-so that's just an added bonus. I've always wanted to do something like this, but never knew of a way or how to without doing damage. I'll keep you all posted on how it's going.

Tonight was my Body Shoppe party. It was fun and only $100 needed in sales and I get a TON more free...I still have a few friends from work that want to order so I might hit that goal. It was just fun to sit and chat with friends and try on all of the different lotions and products. Now I have to be through with parties and such for awhile because we are going to have very few moments of free time until August or Sept. That is crazy to think about.

Another tournament this weekend. We'll be in Rockford and it should be a great challenge for the boys. I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone and watching our boys play and just mess around together as well. I really hope the bulk of this team stays together because I think we've got great coaches, a great team and great parents as well.

Well, I need to check my e-mails and actually do a little work before bed so I am outta here...

No comments: