Thursday, January 31, 2008

:(

Well, the talk went really good...although Marlon was chosen for a trial so I had to go solo. Tuesday nite however my illness took a turn for the worse and ended with me having to stay home yesterday. The kids enjoyed the day off and to be honest came at a good time with all of the boys getting over their sickness as well. Jordyn was joking that she must be immune, because she VERY rarely gets sick--even when the rest of us are. So Wed. was spent with me in bed all day and nite and sleeping most of that time. I must say how wonderful it is to have my kids able to entertain and take care of themselves enough that I could get all of that rest. I am a little better today, fever has gone down...but Marlon encouraged me to stay home one more day and build up my energy. After another day of sleeping off and on, I am glad that I did. This cough---it just is taking everything out of me. My chest is so sore---probably just from coughing so hard.
Anyway...been up about 20 minutes...gonna go and take a shower (haven't since Tues--YUCK) and freshen up. Can't miss tomorrow--way too much to do at work to get ready for the weekend.
If I get up to it...I'll be back to post about my job switch later tonight!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry you still feel yucky :(