Monday, January 28, 2008

The Master Bedroom: Intimacy in Marriage

So tomorrow (& Wed) Marlon and I are speaking at MOPS at Elmbrook on intimacy in marriage. It's the first time we've spoken on this topic--so we'll see how it goes. We're ready-the only thing is I actually might end up talking alone because Marlon has to report for jury duty tomorrow morning. If that's the case, I'll just have to take it alone. Should be very interesting.......lol

We have a sick household. Izzy yesterday and today, Marlon, Isaiah, Elijah and I today...we'll see what tomorrow brings. Nyquil is a good friend right now!!

Grandma continues to do well. She was up and taking short walks, has kept broth down, is off the catheter and switched from morphine to perkacit (sp?) Doing so well, especially recouping for a 75 year old woman!

I'm so excited because I actually think I have a Saturday with nothing planned! That would be so wonderful because the rest of the month is busy weekends, so I have to really savor any free time. But I'm getting ahead of myself. One day. Focus on one day. And since tomorrow is up early for school and to speak I'd better try and get some sleep now!!

Nighty nite!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh hon sorry to hear you have sickness in your house. Hoping you all feel better soon. Aside from a cough Gabby has we are all (dare I say it)....healthy. Lots going on with Grandma here will blog about it later. Glad your Grandma is doing so well.

I will be praying for you this morning as you speak at MOPS.

Love you :)