Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

Sunday Seven

Name the top 7 designs you would get if you had to get a tattoo.

1. Salt and Light written on the instep of each of my feet. Salt on one & light on the other.

2. a tattoo of a ring around my wedding ring finger

3. a cross on my upper arm

4. a small heart on my inner thigh

5. M & M on shoulder

6. a sun on my belly

7. Phil 4:11 on my hand

I'm too big of a chicken to probably ever get one. I've always said that I'd like one, but never follow through.

Good day. Except I realized today how Jordyn and I are going to soon drown in the testosterone in this house...lol. Watching some crazy kick boxing/fight show the boys (minus Izzy who is still VERY sick with fever and chills) decide that they are going to punch themselves as hard as they can in their guts to strengthen their stomach muscles. I threatened to put them in ballet. They didn't even flinch. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great tattoo ideas! So me and Deb are trying to go within the next couple weeks to finally get ours...we should make it a threesome :)

I am working up the guts to do it...he he :)