Sunday, January 6, 2008

Change....

Today's sermon on change was great. It talked about health and the wholeness of it that we miss. True health is not having a physically fit body and no ailments. True health is not being spiritually mature. True health is not studying and challenging our mind to learn new things. True health is all three working together.

The entire 7 weeks is focusing on "Real Questions, Real Solutions". It's a great challenge and I am excited at how it's going to impact my life. If it sounds like it might interest you, you can check it out here at The Brook.

Heading over to my parent's house for dinner for my sister's birthday.

Later Gators.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Mindy- I went onto The Brook and watched 1/2 of the message so far, I'll watch the other half later. Thanks for putting it on your blog, it's fantastic!!!
:)