Friday, January 25, 2008

Creator...



Today is surgery day for Grandma. Last night we was in so-so spirits. When I first go there two of my cousins, Rafe and Mahleah, were over-so we had her laughing pretty good. As it got later and I was getting ready to go, she got really quiet. I asked if she was nervous and she admitted that she was...just a little bit.

Comforter. Redeemer. Yahweh. Mighty Counselor. Healer. King. Prince of Peace. Almighty. Awesome. Wonderful. Holy Father. Majesty. All-Knowing. Lord of All. Annointed One. Alpha and Omega. Most High. Deliverer. Giver of Life. Sovereign.

God, You are bigger than anything here on Earth. You know every step of every walk. You see into the deep, dark places of our hearts and You love us just the same. You desire for us to come to You and run into Your arms. There is nothing on Earth that can touch us. Circumstances change. The valley always comes back up on the other side of the mountain. When the storm rages fiercely, You are constant. When it seems that there is no way out, You always provide. I know that every day is a gift from You and my response to it is my responsibility. I know that You love my Grandma and she is in Your care. I am thankful that she knows You and I am praying with my full heart that You would be exalted in this situation...that Your peace and comfort will touch my family in a way that it never has before. I will glorify Your name and proclaim Your faithfulness-morning and night. I love you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Call me tonight if you have time and let me know how it went today. If not I will see you bright and early Saturday morning. Looking so forward to our morning together. I think everyone is...so far I think everyone is coming...yeah :)

sending you lots of hugs tonight :)