Friday, May 23, 2008

B-day dinner

Tonight we celebrated mine and Isaiah's birthdays. My parents, Connie and her family and even the Anderson family came over! Marlon grilled out, I ate wayyyyyyyyyy too much, then we opened gifts, had cake and went for a walk around the river. Yes...me, Izzy, Amy, Gabby, Baba, Papa, Aunt Connie, Keyona, Nia and her friend Shania...lol. I definately did not make it 3 times around tonight :)

Isaiah and I




Owen was HYSTERICAL tonight! He is such a cutie!! He was cracking me up because he found the 12 pack boxes of soda that each had some cans left in them. He brought them in the living room and proceeded to take each can out and put it on the coffee table....separating them by the kind they were...lol. So smart. Marlon said he's gonna be an engineer or something because he definately has mechanical mind. I had to get the camera out he was so sweet....and I tell you that kid loves to have his picture taken! I kept telling him to pose for the Tab commercial and he just held the can so perfect and still...lol. It was a great evening and I'm so glad that they were able to come and hang out with us.

Tomorrow is a double header baseball game in Sheboygan. I really didn't exercise today and so I am thinking about getting up and walking before we go. Last week I only lost 1 lb. so I really want to lose 2 or 3 this week. We'll see.

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We really enjoyed ourselves. It was a nice break from the hotel.

The food was so good :) And my wash is done...woo hoo!

Thanks for having us over. Love you :)