Saturday, May 17, 2008

Well...

it's Saturday nite at 10:30 and I'm finally getting a chance to blog. So much has happened. It's been a quick week. Now the weekend is flying by as well. I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday already!

My next posts are some pictures from this last week. I have some more on the work camera--but the cord to download is at work, so that'll have to wait until tomorrow or Monday.

One important thing. Please pray for my friends Troy and Amy. They had a house fire on Thursday and are currently in a hotel. Insurance is going to work to find them more suitable housing as they'll be out of their home for a bit, but it could be a week or so. They just had a horrible fire not much more than 5 years ago so this is extremely upsetting to Amy, as well as everyone in the family. Thanks for thinking of them.....

No comments: