Friday, May 9, 2008

Steppin' Out.....

with my baby....

Ok. Well, not with my baby...but still steppin' out!

Tomorrow night (I guess tonight since it's after midnight already) is the night. The girls and I are hitting the town and heading out dancing. I seriously can't remember the last time I went out dancing. It's ending up being quite a group of us...me, Amy, Connie, Katie, Sarah, DeeDee and maybe my cousin Mahleah.

So we decided on Decibel, but I suppose if it's not what we're expecting we can always head over to Cush. We went there for Connie's bachelorette party. Um. Okay, that was 5 years ago. I seriously think that other than watching my cousin's band here in Waukesha, or heading out for my brother-in-law's b-day parties, I have not been out since 2003...lol. Of course, I was a little wild still then and it's probably been good that I haven't been out!!

I chopped all my hair off today and dyed it black again. Marlon loves it that way and quite honestly I do too. One, I seriously HATE styling my hair. It's such a process and chore to me...lol. Anytime my hair is past my ear it takes so long to do. Two, it's really just more my personality to have a sassy hairdo...lol. I was starting to look a little too suburban soccer mom. Don't get me wrong--after all I WAS a surburban soccer mom--but I am not one to like looking mainstream. Three, I'm much too much of a sweaty girl to have long hair anyway...lol.

So I'm gonna be a total dork and take pictures of us tomorrow night so I'll get some posted for you all to laugh at and enjoy! I am sure it will be a night to remember and hopefully the start of a new tradition. I know that there were a couple of ladies who aren't able to come this go 'round and want to make sure we plan another one of these sometime soon.

My toes are finally dry so I guess I'll get my sleepin' hubby off the couch and go to bed. Early morning tomorrow as my niece invited me to her Mom n Muffin morning at school. Have to be in Milwaukee at 8am!! Blech :P But Nia is sooooooo worth it!!

Peace out friends!!

No comments: