Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Ok...anyone who reads my blog on the regular (that means u too Minnesota, Kenosha and Chicago...lol---start leavin' some comments!!!) knows that I love these little memes. So here's one I found for Tuesdays. Yay or based on some of these questions....should I say Yikes!!

1. Early bird or night owl? definately a night owl

2. Where was the first place you ever had sex? someone's bedroom

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Right now? I would say an 8

4. Are you more submissive or dominant? dominant

5. Do you believe in love at first sight? no, but lust at first sight--yes

6.Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings? neither

7. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart? affection

8. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate? ew-no

9. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)? Anything from the Silk CD--good and Here and Now--bad!!

10. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever? wow. I love kissing so it's hard to say. Probably the first kiss Marlon and I had after we had decided to work our marriage out.

11. Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see? um. unfortunately yes. I am hoping they are destroyed by now...lol!!!

Okay. So I am tagging Amy, Jess, Josie and just on a whim in case she stops in Michelle!

Have a wonderful day. The sun is out and it's time to bring out the fun warm weather clothes!!

No comments: