Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long day....

Today is going to be a fun day, but a long one. I am asking if you either visit my page on the regular or just happen upon it today---that you say a prayer for me. It's our last Clubhouse Kids for the year and we are having a "luau" style party. Parents are invited and the format is going to be much different so all in all it'll take a lot of prep work, set up and I still have to get out and do some shopping for it. I am very excited though...just praying that going to bed early last night will pay off in my energy and endurance...lol! :)

My schedule for the next week or so has been swimming in my mind. I hate when I do that because my mind can start to race and spin and then it's like I can't get focused or slow down even if I wanted to. So I am going to write down all of the "stuff" that I have coming up and then release it.

Tonight: Clubhouse Kids Celebration
Wed: Three meetings, Teen MOPS
Thurs: Two meetings, Israel's baseball game
Fri: Teaching at Crossroads Academy school at the Rescue Mission
Sat: Teacher appreciation dinner
Sun: Last Sunday school, Keyona's birthday
Mon: Izzy's baseball practise
Tues: Isaiah's birthday (prep for last Teen MOPS)
Wed: Teen MOPS celebration
Thurs: Two meetings, Izzy's baseball game
Fri: field trip for Elijah
Sat: baseball tournament in Sheboygan
Sun: John Burke prison

Then....yes then....I will be taking off a few days!!! Aside of a few meetings and a staff day at a Brewer's game...I am not working the last week of May. Writing it down actually felt good. Just putting it out there and then letting it go so that I can focus. While most of the things need to be worked on daily (like prepping for the end of year parties), many of the things on the list (like meetings) don't need to twirl around in my brain until the actual day of the event. So. That being said---I will share about these things as they occur....but in the next two weeks if I blog about stress, worry, concern in relationship to any of these things you can beat me with a wet noodle!!!

Here's a verse I'm sharing with you today, because I need it to!!

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Njoy ur day!

No comments: