Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th....Sun...Swimming...Satisfying

While I am most certainly a SON worshipper...I must admit that I am a little bit of a "sun" worshipper as well!! I love the sweet feeling of the sun on my face, the bright glow outside that makes me squint and the glorious refreshment of my parent's pool. We had such a beautiful week weather wise---that who even cares that it's supposed to rain tomorrow?? Here's just a few pictures of the past few days...

My cousin's daughter Mackenzie and my niece, Keyona enjoy the new boat. These little ladies swam like fish all afternoon!



Isaiah (yes, he is actually becoming a lil buff!!!), Elijah (my sweet boy full of love) and my slim jim brother-in-law Rod. Yes, this he gave us a run for our money in our Biggest Loser challenge.


Hanging out around the hot tub.

I am blessed. This weekend I looked around at my friends and family and thanked God for the wonderful relationships that we have. I'm thankful beyond belief to have close, loving ties with people who love me for me. Not what I can do for them, not how I help them, not what I teach them....just because I am me. I pray that I never take that for granted!!

1 comment:

hadar grad said...

Olways bleive in you, and your dreams will come true, wish you all the best.
Hadar Grad