Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!! 6 Random Things

Hey everyone---so my lovely She Speaks friend, Dana tagged me. So after reading my 6 random things....hop on over to her blog, Filled with Laughter to see her answers! For those of you I am tagging, please follow the rules listed below. Incidentally, here's who I'm tagging:
Amy
Jess
Ali
Sarah

These are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up

And here are my six random things in no particular order....

1. I LOVE reality TV. lol...So You Think You Can Dance, Big Brother, Run's House, Little People Big World, Survivor, Project Runway. I do think it's my nosy nature and love of people that just makes me so interested in watching other people's lives...lol!

2. I love to play in the rain with my kids. We have major water fights at the end of our driveway on really rainy days...splashing and running through it...it's a blast!

3. I have a wall in my dining room full of pictures...but my goal is to have pictures covering the whole ENTIRE wall. I love pictures!!!

4. I am the world's biggest procrastinator. I am always running late, finishing projects late, putting things off...it's a horrible thing sometimes. It is better than it used to be but part of me just knows that it's how I am now and I try to compensate for it. Like if I have to get up at 7...I set the alarm for 6:30 so that I know I will be out of bed by 7...lol

5. I crave physical attention and touch and it's super hard because I am married to a man who really does not like physical attention and touch at all. Just being honest.

6. I love each of my kids more than I can even fully put into words. I would lay down my life for any of them and am so excited and can't wait to see them grow and change into adults!! I love how each one of them is so extremely different and a total individual. They are each so beautiful with so much to offer the world and it is a pure blessing to be their mom!

So there you go. Six random, unrelated, off the top of my head things about me :)

1 comment:

jessi said...

i love this...
i will work on my tag back...