Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh yes...one more!

Now you know how excited I was to find out that even my new Proverbs 31 ladies love a good meme now and then!! Maybe I'm not so corny after all...lol.

Here's a fun one my friend Dana had posted today, which she got from Micca Campbell. Take a minute to check out theirs as well!!

Me From A to Z

A is for Age 37 (same as you Ms. Dana!)

B is for Burger of choice I really am not partial to burgers...so I don't have a favorite.

C is for Kind of car you drive Chevy Malibu, Kia Rio and a Dodge conversion van (when we finally get it repaired of course...lol)

D is for dog's name We had to get rid of our doggy, but her name was Chloe

E is for Essential everyday item you can't live without Hm. I'll answer both spiritual and material. Spiritual-I must daily have worship music or I think I would die. Material-I must have a coffee!!!

F is for Favorite TV show at the moment Oh, I LOVE reality TV, so what's on right now is So You Think You Can Dance. With my dance background that is definately a do not miss. Dana--how funny, my hubby and one of my son's always watch Verminators too!

G is for Your Favorite Game Hm. I like Apples to Apples

H is for your hometown Oconomowoc

I is for Instrument you play I did play the violin. Don't know if I'd still know any or not. I also play my voice...lol

J is for your favorite Juice mmmmmmmmm.......juice. All.

K is for who you'd like to Kiss Marlon is the obvious answer. But I'd also like to kiss my son Isaiah without it seeming like torture :) (he's 12)

L is for last restaurant you ate Jose' Blue Sombrero. If you are ever in Brookfield, you really gotta get there. YUM!

M is for your favorite Muppet Oh--it's hard to pick just one. I like Beaker. And Fozzy. And Miss Piggy.

N is for the Number of piercings you have Just one in each ear.

O is for Overnight hospital stays Hm. Well, July 91 for kidney infection, Aug. 91 for delivery, May 96 for delivery, June 97 for kidney infection, July 97 for delivery, Oct 98 for delivery, Aug 05 for hysterectomy. True confessions here. I LOVE the ice at the hospital.

P is for People you were with today Marlon, the boys, Jordyn, my mom, random strangers at Wal-Mart

Q is for what you do with your Quiet time Well, it's few and far between but I do a variety of things. I read, nap, watch what I want to on the TV, pray, clean, go for a walk, blog

R is for your biggest regret I don't allow myself to have regrets

S is for Status Married :)

T is for the Time you awoke today 8:00am

U is for what you consider unique The fact that God made 26 different butterflies that have the letters of the alphabet etched in their wings. If you've never heard of this before, check it out HERE. He's so darn creative sometimes, it wigs me out!!

V is for your favorite Vegetable Oh corn, definately. But since I'm changing my lifestyle and not eating it so much since it's not very healthy for you----then broccoli

W is for your Worst habit worrying

X is for number of X-rays oh Lord, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many to ever count!

Y is for Yummy food you ate today Hmmmmm...the yummiest food I had today was some chorizo and eggs for breakfast

Z is for Zodiac Sign Gemini. While I dont follow horoscopes at all or believe in them....I am really like a lot of what they say a Gemini is.

Okay ladies, consider yourself tagged....and any men that might come across this blog....now get to posting and don't forget to include your link in my comments so we can check out your answers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - My Sista!!
I absolutely LOVE memes...too! I used to pass them around a lot with my gal pals from church - we always love learning strange and unusual things about one another! I read them both - with atennea at attention! I love learning things about my friends!!
Glad to know someone else does too!
Love & Blessing Mindy!