Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh yes....my memes!!!!

Why people it's been at least an eon or two since I did meme!!! Ok. Maybe more like a month or two...lol. But you know that my corny self loves these things, so when I saw this one, I just had to do it. They are after all, the funnest way ever to find out strange things about new and old friends :)

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007?
I actually believe I may have started to doze on the couch with Marlon...lol. We-are party animals!

2. Where will you be when the ball drops for 2008?
Um. Probably in the same spot...lol!

3. What are you listening to right now? The Color Purple in the other room.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Naw

5. What color underwear are you wearing? I'm ready for bed so I plead the 5th!

6. Do you live in a zoo?
Somedays.

7. What did you do this morning? Some laundry, made breakfast for everyone and finally finished my 5 lessons for this coming week at Camp Zoom. I am doing worship and the large group teaching for the camp.

8. What does your mom do for a living?
She is an Assistant Branch Manager for a credit union

9. Where do you work?
At Elmbrook in Children's Ministry

10. What are your favorite smells? Oh--I love smells. Really good hair product, coffee, doublemint gum because it reminds me of my Grandma Nickel

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
why? what can you do with two numbers?

12. What was the last concert you attended?
Oh my goodness---hm. Fred Hammond at Summerfest a couple of summers ago with Jackie and Justin

13. Who was with you? oh. already told. I'm an overachiever...lol

14. What was the last movie you watched?
The Color Purple because it's still on now...lol. In the theaters? First Sunday

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
mosquitoes. I know all creatures have a purpose....but c'mon!

16. What do you crave right now?
A relaxing, luxurious body massage

17. Did you dream last night?
yep. It was a totally weird one.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
I watched Law and Order earlier today

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I only have fun, costume jewelry...none of it is really "favorite"

20. Who is your best friend?
Hm. I have some really, really great friends. Not sure I can pick one as a best friend.

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Mr. Marlon

22. Who last IM’d you? Don't IM

23. Are you on any medication? nope

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on? left

25. What color shirt are you wearing? blue

26. What color is your razor? blue and white

27. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Oh--Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Did you know they made heaven in the form of ice, milk and sugar?

28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have? only my ears, Marlon doesn't want me to get my nose and I'm afraid to get a tattoo.

29. What are your favorite stores? Wal-Mart, Lane Bryant (but hopefully not for long)

30. Are you thirsty right now? naw...just finished a water bottle

31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? why yes. it's so far-fetched, but I can see it...lol

32. Who’s someone you haven’t seen in awhile and miss?
Jackie. Our paths only cross so briefly at church...we haven't had time to sit and talk and hang out in months.

33. What did you do last night?
Went for a walk with my mom and did some laundry

34. Do you care what people think about you?
To an extent, but not in an unhealthy way like I used to. I certainly don't want anyone to hate me...but I know that I am not everyone's flava...

35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? um. yes I have.

36. Do you like your nose? sure.

37. What color is your room? off white

38. When was the last time you worked out?
Today in the pool and then my mom, Jordyn and I walked twice around the river tonight

39. Do you like pedicures? I love the leg massage and foot massage part, but I really don't like the fixin the nails part

40. Where do you live? in my house

41. Are you an aggressive driver?
not usually

42. Who is your cell phone carrier? AT & T

43. Do you like the person who posted this last? sure

44. What do you want for your birthday? a night away with Marlon

45. What is the thing you’d most want to change about yourself?
I always pray for patience

46. What color is your car? white

47. What do you smell like right now? honestly? sweat from my walk earlier...lol

48. What is your favorite color? I love colors...orange, pink, bright blue, black

49. Do you like mustard? ew. negative.

50. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
Psalm 23

51. Would you ever sky dive? maybe

52. What do you sleep on? my comfy bed

53. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? no

54. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? I don't!

55. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I love hugs. I am all about invading personal space!!

56. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
I love fashion and being stylish. Not sure how fashionable I am.

57. Do you own a digital camera? yep

58. What celebrities have you been compared to? When I was younger and a lil thinner people used to say I looked a little like Allie Sheedy

59. What does your 19th test message say? don't have 19 of them right now

60. How ’bout your 30th? um. if I don't have 19...I don't have 30...lol

61. Who did you hang out with last night? my mom and then after 10 when Marlon and the boys got back-them.

62. What are you doing this Saturday? Well, since Saturday is done, I'll say what I'm doing this Sunday---church, baby shower, swimming (I hope) and getting ready for camp on Monday

Alright all. Have a good night and hasta manana!!

Mindy <><

No comments: