Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh the boys...

There is something so precious about a Grandpa and his grandsons. Caught these great pics last time we all hung out at the pool together.

My daddy taking a break from playing with the boys...lol. I forget he's 59 sometimes!! He's like the energizer bunny....he's keeps going and going and going and going and going....




One special acrobatic feat each time we swim is the tube jump. The boys take turns jumping into the tube and great screams of joy emerge when they nail it!


Tyree (still clinging to that green tube you see...but getting brave and jumpin in!), my dad, Isaiah and Israel jump in together to see how much water they can send out the sides of the pool!!


Isaiah


Izzy nails his somersault!

I so love watching the boys with my dad. I know because he had two girls...sometimes their shenanigans are a little much for him. I think he can handle the smart mouth girls better than the wild, rambunctious boys sometimes...lol...but there's nothing like seeing him beam over his grandsons!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Looks like so much fun girlfriend! I love to see my parents beam over all their grandchildren as well (12 to be exact!) Pool fun is the best! Love ya!