Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Amazing Race

Well-I can't tell you if we won, or even what the day was totally like because the crew of The Amazing Race-Breakaway Edition want to keep all of the details a secret until March...but let me tell you that Connie and I accomplished things today that I would never have imagined that we could!! I can't believe it! If I had seen the activities and challenges of the day that we were going to have to participate in---I would have never signed up! You can do so much more than what you think when you put you mind to it. We also prayed a lot along the way for strength. Each leg of the race was so cool and the day was so fun! The ladies that put this on should get a BIG round of applause for coming up with such a very cool day!!
The conference as well was so wonderful. I will blog more tomorrow probably....right now I am still in wet, cold clothes and need to get warmed up and probably go right to bed I am so exhausted!! Chubby girls can race too!!
Nite!!

No comments: