Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where do I sign up for Kegel classes?

Yeah I can finally post pictures. Here's one of Jordyn in Chicago on our walk back to the parking structure. Doesn't she look cute in city life?

Well I finally get to go to the dr. today---for both my cough and my heel. During that Breakaway Amazing Race competition I really, really hurt my heel. I still can't bear weight on it. Hopefully it's just bruised badly and that's why it's taking so long to heal, not that it's broken! Worship rehearsal tonight--Isaiah has soccer and the other 2 boys have basketball practise. Marlon will get Colin from school and then they'll get the boys from school and start the chauffering :) Jordyn gets a peaceful home all to herself from 3pm until about 7:30pm---that'll be nice for her.

Sorry if this grosses anyone out but--Any mommies out there have dribbling issues when coughing? There aren't enough Kegel exercises in the world to save me now!!! lol

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hope everything goes well at the doctor...keep me posted and if you need anything let me know, okay? You better!!!

We missed you last nigh but I am glad you decided to stay home and take care of yourself. I just had the girls make valentine candles..they loved them!

I still need to talk to you...I will try and call you later it is about our Teen MOPS retreat in March.

Take care of yourself.

Smooches :)

Michelle said...

Hope everything goes well at the Dr., Mindy. I never quite understood the point of 'lightdays' panty liners until I had children and a weak bladder!!! I'm the queen of pee'n my pants!
:)

Amy said...

Hey Michelle....I just realized it was you....how you doing? Are you doing MOPS anywhere? Do you blog too? We are all so computer savy now...lol

Beth said...

Feel better Mindy! I too have some problems when coughing hard. Must be that mommy thing. Kind of embarassing. Glad you found out what is causing your sickness.Try and get some rest this weekend so you get better.