Monday, March 26, 2007

7 Favorite Songs...

Alright so Michelle, my blogger friend...has tagged me to list my 7 favorite all-time songs. With my eclectic taste in music this could be interesting...

In no particular order (because that is just asking wayyyy too much...lol):

1. The Presence of the Lord by Byron Cage .....I loveeeeee this song and can't help but jam everytime the ladies in prison and I jam to it!

2. Still Not a Playa..so sacreligious...I am sorry, but really...I hear that song and I am right back in the club dancing my heart out
"no more runnin with an entourage, less it's Pun and the Terror Squad,
Borequa, moreno, borequa, moreno...."
You know you wanna dance right now!

3. America....from West Side Story. Just about one of the best musicals of all time.

4. C'mon Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners

5. Jane Says by Janes Addiction. What can I say, I told you I was an ecclectic music listener!

6. Total Praise....by Richard Smallwood. Life changing.

7. I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. My favorite Karaoke song of all time.

Now I wanna get up and dance! Thanks Michelle!!

I tag Beth, Amy and even Brandon. I may even have to post this to my myspace and tag everyone there!!!

G'Nite

Go on now go
Walk out the door
Just turn around now
Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with good-bye
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?

Ok, ok....I'm going :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yes, a very similar taste in music my co-club/rat!
:) Thanks for playing along!
M

Beth said...

Hey Mindy~

Thanks for the directions. They should work out great. Looking forward to the party. What are your mom and dad's names? I never know how to address them. I really enjoy them. They are fun to hang with.
Have a good week.See you friday.

Michelle said...

Hi! Okay, I was just poking around on the computer (when I should be doing YOUR FAVORITE....laundry!) And I looked at your My Space Page and I just want to confirm you graduated from Cooney in '89? Well, Sister, this is FREAKING ME OUT! I graduated from Cooney in '85!!!! This is Beyond weird and I must come and visit you soon!
:) Huggs, Michelle