Wednesday, March 14, 2007

American Idol**********spoiler***************

Oh my goodness---I can't believe that Brandon went home!!
Granted, with all of the amazing female vocalists this year I don't think he would have won, but even with forgetting his words he was hardly the worse. I wonder if that fact that he didn't have a lot of likability played into it?
I love watching Diana Ross perform. She is a diva extraordinaire!! The hair, the boa, the gown, the heels, the grandious arm movements...the ultimate superstar...lol. Even if her voice might not be what it was--she connects so much with the audience. I always like this part of the season when they have to come ready with the difference genres.

With all of the heavy things I've been feeling and thinking about in the last week, I just needed a mindless post...lol.

Amazing Racers anyone? (not the Breakaway one Beth...lol) The show on TV----oh my goodness---Rob and Amber!!! I so wanted them to win just because I love their competitive spirit and the way they were ALWAYS playing the game, always thinking of their next move. They certainly made some big mistakes in the game though.

Alright--Jordyn's home from youth group now so I can go to bed. Nite all!!

3 comments:

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Hi there,

I just received a comment from you...I can also see that you are a Christian, too! :) Very neat. I would love to correspond. I add pics and funny stuff all the time. STop back any time. --Angie T.

Amy said...

I couldn't wait to get home from Teen MOPS tonight to see who was booted off tonight. Thank goodness for DVR..he he.

I was SHOCKED also. I agree that one of the girls will take the title but I just feel that he would have lasted at least another couple weeks.

Whats up with Sanjaya (did I spell that right?) I can't believe he is STILL on there.

Do you watch LOST? Oooh that was a good one tonight too!

Beth said...

Thanks Mindy for the kind words. Also, thanks for chatting last night at soccer. I could sit and talk to you for ever. See you tomorrow night. Apples to Apples?