Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring

So even though spring seems to finally be peeking it's head around the corner...I was tired of the green, springy template and felt the need to change it up.

Today at work there is not a lot to do. Well, there is always the normal day to day stuff...but I am caught up on camp stuff so I may actually try to get out of here a little early and enjoy this weather. I love spring! The smell is fresh and crisp...the sun feels so good on your face...there is always a cool breeze...just makes me feel alive, hopeful, full of anticipation!!

So there's alot planned this weekend. Tonight Izzy has his first friend sleep over. His friend Jalen is having a party and he invited Izzy. Jordyn is staying at her aunt's and the rest of us will probably just hang out. Sat. I have to pick Izzy up in the morning, bridal shower in the afternoon and then going to Pop's house where I'll meet up with Marlon, the boys and Collin. Jordyn is staying with her aunt all day and night to work/waitress a house party. Then Sunday is church (Jubilee Sun. so no sunday school..woohooo) and we were planning on attending my good friends dedication for their little peanut, Owen...but I just found out that we can't miss the meeting for Biloxi (we had just planned on missing it) because there are some kinks in the plans and the whole team needs to be there to discuss what options we have. :( I am so bummed because I was really looking forward to spending a little time with everyone. Then at 1, I have another bridal shower(two cousins getting married this spring) and then Marlon and I have a prison again Sunday night. Seeing it written down...it's like WHOA...but I'll just have to take each moment in stride and only focus on what's in front of me.

I am really excited for next Friday and my Beijo party!! Don't forget to come--it'll be so much fun. I don't get to have girly time very much--between Marlon and the boys and Jordyn who thinks I'm nuts for trying to make her girly...lol...I appreciate that time!

Get outside today. Take a deep breath. Look up and smile. No matter what your circumstance, what issues you are dealing with, what inconveniences you are being put through----God's got you. He knows yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is faithful and just and sees the whole picture. You can trust that He will never decieve or forsake you. He will never abandon or mistreat you. On those days when you are grumpy and mad at the world for no real reason...He's even there then. On those days when you HAVE reasons to be mad at the world...He's STILL there. Don't lose sight of that.

No comments: