Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Arrrghhh!

Blogger is driving me batty! I want to post the picture of my familia from Christmas Eve and it won't let me :(

Life here has been good. Busy---what else is new and still sick---what else is new!

Marlon and I had a little spat today. It was so sweet because he called me a little later and apologized and said that it had nothing to do with me and was all only his stress that he was taking out on me and he was sorry he had done that. Then when I got home he had done the laundry and make dinner. (so he makes dinner most evenings because he's home before me...but Wed. is usually my night because of Isaiah's soccer clinic) It was just so nice to come home after teen MOPS and know that I didn't have ANY laundry to do. That also means that tomorrow night I can veg out a little bit and not feel so overwhelmed in the evening.

I really cherish my husband. Do we always get along? Hardly. We irk the heck out of each other sometimes...lol. While we have many of the same ideas about life, ministry, moral issues...there is also a lot we differ on. We parent differently, handle conflict differently, etc. I think the first years of our marriage we focused so much on what wasn't the same. We allowed our differences to be really BIG and overshadow the fundamental ways that we were the same. Our idealogy is the same. Fundamentally we view life the same. Those are big things.

How long you allow your kids to use the computer or play station in a week....how many chores your kids are expected to do...those are little things. I mean seriously, in the scheme of life...they are little things.

Just cause I'm feeling so lovey dovey...here are some of his greatest qualities:

Loyal---this is THE most loyal person I know
Patient
Forgiving
Honest
Devoted to God
Decisive
Friendly
Generous
Mild mannered
Steady
Loving
Truly desires to see me happy

There are many more...

I think my Benadryl is kicking in because I am suddenly getting verrrrrrrrrrrrry sleepy...lol.

Now off to snuggle with my honey!! Nite

No comments: