Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Poem

Tired and worn
Feeling under the weather
I am fighting each day
To stay witty and clever

My job is demanding
Of my patience and time
Keeping creative and fresh
Without losing my mind

Then home is chaotic
How could it not be?
With a hubby, 4 kids
And a dog named Chloe'?

There's laundry and dishes
I must vaccuum and dust
Clean up the bathroom
And then I must trust

That while I'm gone for the weekend
Having my "girlie" Breakaway,
That the men will maintain it and
Keep it tidy, I pray!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You are so cute. And very creative I might add. Are you still not feeling well? It is time for summer to arrive to heat away all of the illness we share. I am really tired of the cold and snow, time to move on! Enjoy your weekend.

Amy said...

Ok this is why your team won the brady bunch song thing at the retreat...he he...I think everyone wanted to be on your team!

Very cute...I agree with Beth you are so creative :)